What Is the Keto Diet?


https://bit.ly/2XArDon



The idea behind getting your body into a state of ketosis is to go from a very low diet (no more than g0 grams per day) to almost zero grams of carbs per day and increase your fat levels to really high levels (where they can be up to 65 to 65%). Is. In this state of ketosis, the body tends to use fat for energy - and research suggests that it does. Reducing your carbohydrate / glycogen liver stores and then moving to fat for fuel means you shouldn’t be tired.

You can then follow this basic platform from Monday to Monday at 12pm (noon) (or Saturday evening at 7pm, depending on whose version you read). Then from this time until midnight Sunday night 12 (so after 36 hours) get your gorgeous carb up ...

(Some say, and it will also be decided by your body type that you can take peanuts in carbs and eat whatever you want and then those things are also written more cleverly in my view - even stick to clean carbs. Write down your carbs.) Between up.)

So it's easy to calculate your number ...

Calculate your required maintenance level of daily calories ...

(13- I would not advise you if you are thinking of dropping fast, 15 if you have low levels of body fat and 17 if you are really trying to maintain thin muscles)

Pound body weight x 15 = a

Protein per pound for the day Weight per pound = b

BX = = C (C = number of calories allocated to your daily protein allowance).

A-C = D (D = caloric intake for fat intake)

D / 9 = g of fat should be consumed daily.

The final calculation for fat intake is that you have to skip the bulk.

Now for those of you who are wondering about energy levels ... especially for training because there are no carbs, those diets are high in fat which makes you feel full of fat and fat is a good source of fuel for your body. (One of the adaptations I made is to put on a cool fish fillet an hour before I train and I find that I get enough energy from my workouts.) (I am aware of the argument about not having fat 2- Of hours otherwise training. I have 2- h hours after training Although I don't have fat, I want quick absorption and blood flow, but I don't mind slowing down everything before training, so my body has access to a source of energy that reduces digestion).

Moving forward with general guidelines ...

There are some people who consume 30 grams of carbs immediately after training - enough to replenish liver glycogen levels. And then there are a lot of people who are saying that can get you out of ketosis- the condition you are trying to maintain. Since I have been doing post-workout shakes for the past 8+ years in my training, I have decided to try the “no post-workout” route! Figure I'll try too!

During my carb up period- you can take shape for what you want to know and eat what you want (in moderation) - for the first six weeks I will be relieved about what I eat during this period but in the next 6 weeks I will only eat clean carb.

The first workout of the week like a Monday morning workout is a great long hour of work so I start cutting liver glycogen already.


https://bit.ly/2XArDon



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Keto diet so effective for people over 50?

The Aging Key helps you fight your battle against life

Are You Right For The Keto Diet?